[Tutor] My Query - How to implement multi threading with remote execution capability in python to achieve parallel processing

wolfrage8765 at gmail.com wolfrage8765 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 04:55:18 CET 2014

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 10:21 PM, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:

> On 12/22/2014 09:58 PM, Alex Kleider wrote:
>

>> On Dec 22, 2014 12:36 PM, wolfrage8765 at gmail.com wrote:
>>

>>> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:27 AM, Vishwas Pathak <
>>> vishwas_pathak at persistent.com> wrote:
>>> Your Disclaimer alone means that I can not respond to this question, or
>>> else it would apparently become the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. I
>>> prefer Open Source to closed source... good day.
>>>

>> Although I also find the disclaimer somewhat obnoxious and also prefer
>> open source, I think you are mistaken in your conclusion about exactly what
>> the disclaimer says.
>>

> You're right that he's mistaken.  it's even worse.  The disclaimer claims
> I'm not permitted to read such messages, nor save them on my machine.  So
> I'm considering writing a filter to try to comply by deleting them before
> they accidentally come before my eyes.
>
> I had sent this just to Alex, but since reading your reply (Dave) I
figured I should just post it too.
Sent to Alex: You are completely correct. I more so felt like the OP wanted
us to help him with something that is clearly at a business level with the
expectation that it would disappear into his company. But then again I am
placing words into his mouth which clearly were not said. Although who is
the authorized party to read and retain his emails, it seems ambiguous when
he is sending it to a public mailing list?
Sorry for over generalizing and being overly sarcastic.