[Tutor] Help on Python drop-down list options

WolfRage wolfrage8765 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 17:31:14 CET 2014

What is the user interface that your program is using, currently? IE:
QT, GTK, Tkinter, Curses, Kivy, Pygame, Or None?
What is the target system on which your program runs?
How are you currently viewing the mean and standard deviation results?
What version of Python are you using and what is your OS?