[Tutor] most useful ide

Ian D duxbuz at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 11:30:59 CET 2014

Thanks for all the responses

I was mainly looking for a more user friendly ide in a windows environment with things like command completion etc. Like something a novice might use. I suppose vi is simple and available for windows  but I don't suppose there would be command completion even in vim. I don't really use emacs much so not that.

I suppose idle will suffice, I just wondered if there was another ide simple like idle but a little more helpful like eclipse,  but not eclipse. ha ha.

Ok its a poor question....

ps. I know idle has command completion, but just wondered if there is something with a few more bells and whistles.