[Tutor] My First Post

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 3 19:47:43 CET 2014

On 03/02/14 15:54, premanshu basak wrote:

> I am Premanshu. I have recently started learning python programming language and have question.

welcome.
We are always happy to try to answer questions although our focus is on
the python language and its standard library. If we know about a thitrd
party library we may well have a go at that too...

> while going through a wx python Tutoria to create GUI's I have come across
> a method "Bind". ...
> I would actually want to understand the whole of the Bind method...

The best place to ask for wxPython help is on the wxPython mailing
list. However, some folks here do use wxPython so you may well get
an answer. But if you need more depth try the wxPython list.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site