[Tutor] strange errors

Gabriele Brambilla gb.gabrielebrambilla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:48:08 CET 2014

an example of errors that I obtain is: I build a matrix (SciPy array) using
the same data.
I search for the maximum and the minimum with the given function and I
insert the two values in a tuple that I print.
sometimes it print to me this: (0.0, 3.1926676650124463e-14)
sometimes it print to me: (nan, nan)

Thanks

Gabriele