[Tutor] strange errors

Gabriele Brambilla gb.gabrielebrambilla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:59:51 CET 2014

ok.
the problem is that my "errors" are not always the same and sometimes they
are only differences in the results displayed (with the same starting data
and no random variables used between).
so it's difficult for me to understand where the error is (and to give you
a piece of code that can run).
for example today I got this two warnings and the results displayed were
wrong

C:\Users\Gabriele\Anaconda1\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\colors.py:918:
RuntimeWarning: overflow encountered in true_divide
  resdat /= (vmax - vmin)
C:\Users\Gabriele\Anaconda1\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\colors.py:568:
RuntimeWarning: overflow encountered in multiply
  xa *= self.N

and when I search the maximum and the minimum in a matrix it has returned
me two nan values.

Gabriele