[Tutor] Recommendation For A Complete Noob

Altrius altrius13 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 23:37:06 CET 2014

Hi,

I’m completely new to programming in general and everything I have read so far has pointed me to Python. I’ll put this another way: All I know is that a programming language is a medium for a human to tell a computer what to do. After that I’m kinda lost. I was just hoping to get some input as to where I might start. I’m not completely computer illiterate but you can reply to me as if I am. What should I work on learning first. I’m good at doing my own research and teaching myself but I need to know what I’m researching and where to start. Any advice would be VERY much appreciated.

Thanks,
Altrius