[Tutor] thanks - Beginner - explaining 'Flip a coin' bug

Marc Eymard marc_eymard at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 16:40:06 CET 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for your input about the logic of this little script of mine.

I confess I omitted the edge possibility and assumed heads or taisl only.

As I progress further with getting the foundation knowledge of the language itself, it is really appreciated to be corrected on what good programming is about regardless of the language.

Please keep commenting/helping whenever necessary.

Cheers,
Marc