[Tutor] encoding question

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Sun Jan 5 07:11:03 CET 2014

> then?  I'm convinced that all the extraneous structure and complexity
> in XML causes the people who work with it to stop caring, the result
> being something that isn't for the benefit of either humans nor
> computer programs.

... I'm sorry.  Sometimes I get grumpy when I haven't had a Snickers.

I should not have said the above here.  It isn't factual, and worse,
it insinuates an uncharitable intent to people who I do not know.
There's enough insinuation and insults out there in the world already:
I should not be contributing to those things.  For that, I apologize.