[Tutor] More or less final Chutes & Ladders

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 5 08:52:52 CET 2014

On 05/01/2014 07:09, Keith Winston wrote:

> Thanks all, interesting. I'll play more with tuples, I haven't knowingly
> used them at all...
>
> Keith

Homework for you :)  Write a line of code that creates a list of say 3
or 4 integers, then write a line that creates a tuple with the same
integers.  Use the dis module to compare the byte code that the two
lines of code produce.  The difference is interesting.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence