[Tutor] OverflowError: cannot fit 'long' into an index-sized integer

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:41:51 CET 2014

Yes, I did read the context manager stuff, but I can only absorb a bit of
it, I just don't have the background. It's getting better though. Plus I
think most things will come only after I play with them, and I haven't
really played much with wrappers, decorators and the like. Which is fine,
the year is young. I've just knocked off the first 11 Euler project
problems, which forced me to do a bunch of things for the first time
(mostly quite uglily).

Keith