[Tutor] another better way to do this ?

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 20:50:39 CET 2014

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Keith Winston <keithwins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sigh.... and this line needs to read (if it's going to do what I said):

As  Alan pointed out, the examples provided do NOT account for order,
so if one uses my (corrected) algorithm, you get different results
from the examples. Without the fix you get the example results, but
may not realize that it's not accounting for repeats in that case
(which the instructions don't address either). It might be
instructive, if it's not already obvious, to understand why this would
be...