[Tutor] another better way to do this ?

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:56:45 CET 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 1:14 AM, Roelof Wobben <rwobben at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have read all comments and im a little bit confused.
> About which script are we talkimng about. I have seen a lot.

I am talking about the script/approach I posted. Others have posted
other scripts. Hopefully you have the capacity, with whatever approach
to reading email you have, to go back and look over messages?

There is some confusion because your original message specified that
order was important, though the examples you gave did not indicate
that (in fact, contradicted it). Also, there was never anything
specified about repeated letters: what would be the result of
fix_machine("letr", "letter") (not to be confused with
fix_machine("letter", "letr"), which would definitely be "letr").

--
Keith