[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 115, Issue 28

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:54:59 CET 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:12 AM, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:
> You're selling youself short. From what I've seen of you on this list,
> you might be a beginner, but you've got the right sort of inquiring mind
> to go far as a programmer.

Thanks Steven, I've abruptly gotten clear how much work I have ahead
of me, but that's fine, I'll get as far as I get as fast as I get
there... Reading your modules is really quite informative, btw, your
commenting is both helpful and exemplary, it's already started
changing the way I program, vastly for the better. I always thought I
liked end-of-line comments, so I can see program flow without
comments, but inline commenting can be done in a way to vastly enhance
readability, I see now. Anyway, I'm playing with the Google examples a
bit right now, just to get more practice. I'm hoping to try something
a little bigger soon.

--
Keith