[Tutor] string indexing

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 19 20:53:37 CET 2014

On 19/01/2014 19:34, Keith Winston wrote:
>> Help on built-in function find:
>
> Erm, getting what you want from help can be work.
>
> Help(find)  #  doesn't work at all.

How would Python know whether you want find for gettext, mmap, str,
xml.etree.ElementTree.Element or xml.etree.ElementTree.ElementTree?
Those are the ones listed in the Windows compiled help file for Python
3.3.  You could of course have your own find methods or functions, and
have yet more from third party libraries.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence