[Tutor] how run it on python 3

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Tue Jan 21 01:15:42 CET 2014

On 1/20/2014 4:05 PM, Danny Yoo wrote:
> S Tareq has asked this question just a few days ago.
>
>      https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-January/099466.html
>
> Most of us here have not yet gone entirely senile yet, so we still remember.

Speak for yourself! The rest of us are rapidly approaching senility and
looking forward to it!  You get to meet new people every day and they
all like you!  :)

> In that thread, we asked the original questioner why they were having
> difficulty.  But S Tareq responded in the way I would expect out of an
> automated answering machine: that is, not at all.  This is not
> encouraging: either he or she did not understand the question, or they
> ignored the multiple requests for clarification.

We're continuing this off-line at the moment and I'm reasonably
convinced it's not an automated answering machine.

And with any luck future posts won't be quite so diluted...

Emile