[Tutor] iter class

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 06:53:46 CET 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Devin Jeanpierre
<jeanpierreda at gmail.com> wrote:
> in Python 3, it should be __next__, not next.

Ah! That's it! Thanks!!!

> I'd suggest staying away from any old blog posts and articles, unless
> you'd care to learn Python 2.x instead of 3.x. ;)

Yeah, but this is a REALLY GOOD resource. But your point is
well-taken: on the simple stuff, i.e. print statements, I can see the
difference quickly. I suppose I should practice running my questions
on old code through 2to3 before I pester the Tutor list, since that's
probably also a good way to learn the differences.

Thanks for your help.
--
Keith