[Tutor] downloading Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 23 10:47:05 CET 2014

On 23/01/2014 00:27, Mackenzi Jackson wrote:
> Hi there, I'm new to computers in general but I'd like to start
> programming asap. I'm having trouble getting Python to run on my
> computer. Is this the right place to seek help? If so, my mac is OS x
> 10.6.8 and I was trying to run Mac Python 2.3.3 (I think). I've been
> trying for a few hours now and am getting very frustrated. Got any tips?
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Mackenzi

The most important tip is not to waste your money on expensive, poor
quality Apple products.

Having got that off of my chest I can't really help as both my main and
spare crystal balls are currently being mended.  So if you'd be kind
enough to tell us exactly what you've tried and exactly what went wrong
then I'm certain that we'll be able to help.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence