[Tutor] iter class

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 16:45:08 CET 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 5:56 AM, spir <denis.spir at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, but that way others learn as well :-) And many people prefere learning
> via human interaction then dealing with arid texts

Well, you caught me. I do run out of steam just plowing through
lessons & such: it really helps to have actual humans to interact with
(well, as far as I know you're all actual humans... I can think of
Tutor as a kind of Turing test :)  I know that some people may prefer
fewer rather than more posts on the list, but I subscribe to your
"others learn as well" approach: I read all the posts and answers
here, including those that are above my understanding, and often get
little tidbits of insight. And I really can't rave too much about how
helpful people are here. That said, I have been trying to be a little
less dominating of the list!

--
Keith