[Tutor] [OT] Long delay until my posts appear

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 10 14:30:06 CEST 2014

On 10/06/14 09:43, Peter Otten wrote:
> I'm posting via gmane. Since last month there is a delay (usually a few
> hours I think) until my posts appear and I seem to be getting a
>
> "Your message to Tutor awaits moderator approval, would you like to
> cancel..."

Something has changed on the list server which means that any time
someone edits their settings it automatically sets up full moderation.
Presumably you changed a setting somewhere...

Anyway I have now gone in and switched off moderation for your account.
Normal service should have resumed.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site