[Tutor] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'start'

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu Jun 12 19:26:21 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 05:47:23PM +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> I suspect that you'll get better answers on the wxpython list,
> especially consdiering that you asked there all of two minutes before
> asking here.

This is not aimed specifically at Mark.

Can we please stop chastising people for asking questions in different
forums? There's nothing wrong with asking in a few different places
simultaneously and getting answers from people with different
perspectives. Nor should people have to ask those questions sequentially
("ask on tutor list, wait a week, then ask on the wxpython list, then
wait another week, then ask somewhere else") when they can do so in
parallel.

In other words, if you ask a question in one place, you don't
necessarily have to wait before asking it again elsewhere.

If you (generic you, not just Mark) happen to be members of multiple
mailing lists or other forums, and you see the same question in both
places, feel free to link to good answers in the other forum. Otherwise,
just remember that what is a duplicate question to you, is not duplicate
to those who aren't members of both forums.

Thank you.

--
Steven