[Tutor] python libraries online

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 14:46:03 CEST 2014

On 19/06/2014 13:37, Ian D wrote:
> And I wondered what 'cpython' was when I came across it. I thought they might have called it python

Cpython because it's written in C.  Look closely at the repository
you'll find Jython there as well, it's written in Java.  There are
umpteen other Python versions, IronPython for .Net amongst others.

Please don't top post on this list, it's extremely irritating following
long threads when this is done.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---