[Tutor] Strange issue output not showing up as floats

Deb Wyatt codemonkey at inbox.com
Mon Jun 23 02:32:40 CEST 2014

> Not if you don't show us your code!
>
>  > never mind.  I figured it out.  I was using %d instead
>  > of %f in my print statements.  duh.
>
> 'duh', indeed but how could we possibly have helped since
> you didn't post any print statements?
>
> In future post real code, real output and real errors.
> That way we have some chance of helping you.
>
> --
I know, i'm sorry.  I was avoiding posting the actual code because it was an assignment,
and I did not want this to be construed as cheating. I was just looking for possible ideas
of what could possibly be wrong, but not posting the print statement made it impossible
for any of you to see my 'duh' error.

I was really hoping the moderator would see the second message and not send either message to the group.  How long does it take to get off of moderation?

Deb in WA, USA