[Tutor] write dictionary to file

Ian D duxbuz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:07:35 CEST 2014

Thanks a lot this is really helpful as have been the other posts.

> Have you tried reading the documentation? It sounds like you're just
> throwing random bits of code at it and hoping something works.
>
> A better approach is to slow down and try to understand what the csv is
> doing, what it expects from you, and how you can best use it. Ask
> *focused* questions, rather than just blast us with blobs of code over
> and over again.

I do actually try and read this stuff and understand it, but when its new it really is not so simple.

When you already have a sound footing and experience it becomes elementary and its hard to understand why you could not understand it in the first place.

Admittedly I do usually try and botch together code from examples. When working for solutions sometimes time becomes an issue, and sometimes shortcuts pay off, but in the long run they never really do.

I appreciate your patience and your help I am going to try this example now