[Tutor] (no subject)

Emeraude kwilu emeraudekwilu at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:14:14 CET 2014

Read in a list of English words. Randomly select a long word and show it to the contestant. Challenge
the contestant to find shorter words using letters from the long word. They should type each one
and press Enter. After 30seconds,the game stops accepting entries. It evaluates the user’s submissions
and finds which ones were valid words. It prints the final tally, and shows the words the user guessed
correctly, and the invalid words the user submitted. Finally it shows all the valid words that
could be made. selectWord = [ "abjuring",] #this is the random word selectedvalidWordList = ['bar','bug'...] # this is all the words using letters from the long wordrandWord = random.choice(selectWord) time.time () = nowcount = 0while time() <= now +30:      print raw_input("enter a word in abjuring:")      count += 1#? I am stuck there my loop is not working and I don't know how to print the user word etherI have to print the number of the valid word the enter and print it also if they print invalid word I have to print it as wellat the end I prunt all the valid word. I know I have to use if and else statement but I'm not able to do so :( example:you enter 2 valid ['bar','jar']you enter 2 invalid [' jirg', 'rig']the full list is: ['bar','bug',...]