[Tutor] Help with Guess the number script

Scott W Dunning swdunning at cox.net
Tue Mar 11 08:42:19 CET 2014

On Mar 10, 2014, at 11:18 PM, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:

Where are you guys using the forum?  Through google?  I was using that at first but someone complained about something that google does and told me to get it through my email.  That’s what I’m doing now and I get bombarded with about 500 emails a day but I’m still doing something wrong?  I’d rather go though a site to view the forum anyways, it seems way easier then having to sort through hundreds of emails.  I’m not trying to be rude I’m just wondering, I don’t want to be irritating people if by doing something wrong.  Thanks again for all of your help!