[Tutor] Tkinter and moving round button

cast fun castfun05 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 04:31:10 CET 2014

I am trying to write a UI with text entry box for user input, buttons, and
a moving circle when clicked popping up a new UI window. I was thinking
Pygame, but didn't know how to show the text entry box. I am now using
Tkinter, which is easy for the widgets, but the problem is the moving
circle with the click event.

1. Can I use Sprite in Tkinter and if so how about the click event on the
Sprite?

2. The other way I am thinking is in Tkinter, drawing a moving circle on
the canvas, but don't know how to detect the click event to pop up a new
window.

3. Or better in Tkinter if I can use a round button as the circle. I tried
the image button. The rectangle border was always there, not really a round
button.

Thanks you.