[Tutor] 2 Very basic queries

Saad Bashir bashir.saad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 19:13:31 CET 2014

Jay Lozier, Alan Gauld, Steven D'Aprano, Jim Byrnes, Jim Byrnes, Dave Angel
and Denis Spir,

Thank you each and every one of you.  My code now works and the stumbling
block is over.

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort for helping a novice
with such a piddling problem.  Specially Alan Gauld, your advice for
aligning the code with the left margin was the key.

It has been said that do not help the one in trouble. If you do he will
come back to you the next time he is in trouble.  So now you have been
warned!

Saad