[Tutor] HELP! How do I remove the black after "s="

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat May 10 10:15:15 CEST 2014

On 10/05/14 07:35, 1 2 wrote:
> In the result it shows "s= 8" pls tell me how to remove the blank?
>
> s,t,n = 0,0,1
> while t <= s:
>      s,t,n = s+2,t+n,n+1
> else:
>      print('s=',s,n)

Assuming you are using Python version 3 you need to specify the sep
option to print:

print('s=',s,n,sep='')

 >>> help(print)
Help on built-in function print in module builtins:

print(...)
     print(value, ..., sep=' ', end='\n', file=sys.stdout)

     Prints the values to a stream, or to sys.stdout by default.
     Optional keyword arguments:
     file: a file-like object (stream); defaults to the current sys.stdout.
     sep:  string inserted between values, default a space.
     end:  string appended after the last value, default a newline.
(END)

hth
--
Alan G