[Tutor] Real world experience

Tim Krupinski tdkrupinski at gmail.com
Mon May 12 03:43:19 CEST 2014

Probably off-topic for the list but i'll let some of the others weigh in on
that.  This is more for help with the python language itself.

But i'll weigh in.  Programming is difficult work.  It's definitely a
profitable career.  Its hard to say how much you'll make since it varies
depending on location, but in general a combination of experience and your
ability to solve difficult problems and provide solutions consistently
command higher salaries.  However, many companies wont even consider you
without a degree, or *a significant *contribution to the industry.

If you want to pursue a career in IT, you need to finish high school.  You
would be wise to get a degree.

My $0.02.

Tim