[Tutor] Real world experience

C Smith illusiontechniques at gmail.com
Tue May 13 01:47:54 CEST 2014

Freeside is more makers. I haven't gone but have known people that
have. You might find some arduino supposedly, but not much coding
otherwise and you have to pay membership fees. It is more social than
technical, I think. And your car will probably be broken into. I will
check out the python-atlanta group though, thanks.