[Tutor] pylab axis

Sydney Shall s.shall at virginmedia.com
Thu May 29 18:12:27 CEST 2014

I would like to start by thanking all the tutors for their wonderful
genourosity and excellent advice.

My problem concerns forcing pylab to give me the y axis I want.

My code is as follows:

pylab.figure(10)

pylab.title("Ratio of realised capital to advanced capital.")

pylab.xlabel("Time [Cycles of Capital reproduction]")

pylab.ylabel("Ratio of realised capital to advanced capital.")

pylab.xlim = ((0.0, 1.5))

pylab.plot(cycles, ratiocrtoca)

pylab.show(10)

  My pylab output is as follows:

I regret I do not know how to put the pdf file in the message, so I have
attached the pdf file of the graph. Please guide me on this too.

My problem is that I wish to force the y axis to simply be from 0.0 to
1.5 without the detail which is just arithmetic noise, I think.

With thanks,

Sydney

--
Sydney Shall