[Tutor] Basic GIS script for loop question..questions

Russell Marlow russell.marlow at mines.sdsmt.edu
Fri Nov 7 17:48:41 CET 2014

Have a geostats class that has moved into a python section and I have no
clue what they are doing.  I have been tasked with writing a script for
ArcGIS that uses the buffer and intersect tool on a range of values 100 -
500 at 100m steps, and returns 5 new feature classes.  Outside my realm for
sure. Prof skims over script writing and says for loop, while and if else
like nothing new here. Any help with be huge.