[Tutor] Is there an easy way to center the root window (Tkinter) within the display?

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu Nov 27 16:58:00 CET 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 12:25:23PM -0600, boB Stepp wrote:

> As I am the only person in our
> group with any programming knowledge (weak though it is), this means I
> usually wind up trying to solve issues as they arise. These client
> machines are dedicated to a single purpose: radiation therapy
> treatment planning.

No offense intended Bob, but this scares me. I know you're trying your
best, but "weak programming knowledge" and "radiation therapy" is not a
healthy combination.

I trust you are aware of the Therac-25 disaster?

http://courses.cs.vt.edu/professionalism/Therac_25/Therac_1.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therac-25

--
Steven