[Tutor] (no subject)

Japhy Bartlett japhy at pearachute.com
Sat Nov 29 20:06:05 CET 2014

It looks like this is a pretty common stumbling block, and you need to call
`pygame.font.init()` before the code you pasted.

Also.. the way you've pasted that code has added '||' all over the place.
Not sure what's going on there (some sort of tabs/spaces thing?), but it
makes it extremely hard to read!