[Tutor] Is there a convenient table of Python 3.4 exceptions?

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Fri Oct 24 05:57:16 CEST 2014

> I have so far been unable to find a list of these class/subclass names. Of
> course I can force an error to occur in the interpreter and see what comes
> up for each type of error I wish to catch. Is there such a table or list?

Hi Bob,

You can find the ones used in the Standard Library here:

    https://docs.python.org/3.4/library/exceptions.html

Usually the documentation should say what kinds of exceptions to
expect.  If you find an exception to this, please bring it up, and one
of us can investigate: maybe the documentation can be improved.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask!  Good luck.