[Tutor] Good Text Editor/IDE for Python

Derek Jenkins derektjenkins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 04:34:04 CEST 2014

Juan,

Besides Kwrite, I actually use the tools that the others mentioned so
far, although I don't use Emacs often at all (perhaps I have just not
found an advantageous use for it yet). So no real added info here, but
I will say that I've not personally ran into any problems with
Sublime.

For Windows, if you must continue to use it, I can venture to suggest
you give Notepad++ a whirl for a text editor. I have used it on a
handful of occasions and it _generally_ seemed okay enough to keep it
in mind for a rainy day, such as right now. As for PyCharm, I have 0
experience with that so I can't offer any suggestions.