[Tutor] Good Text Editor/IDE for Python

memilanuk memilanuk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 09:26:25 CEST 2014

On 09/01/2014 07:36 PM, Juan Christian wrote:
> Forget guys, we have the true winner, Anaconda
> (https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/Anaconda)
>
> Anaconda turns your Sublime Text 3 in a full featured Python development
> IDE including autocompletion, code linting, IDE features, autopep8
> formating, McCabe complexity checker and Vagrant for Sublime Text 3
> using Jedi, PyFlakes, pep8, PyLint, pep257 and McCabe that will never
> freeze your Sublime Text 3.

Weird that they would pick that name given the potential for confusion
with this:

https://store.continuum.io/cshop/anaconda/

...unless there is some relation there that I'm missing?  I'll admit, I
haven't downloaded/installed the Anaconda version of python myself as of
yet.

--
Shiny!  Let's be bad guys.

Reach me @ memilanuk (at) gmail dot com