[Tutor] python code error

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Tue Sep 30 01:12:07 CEST 2014

Madeleine Austen <madeleine.austen at cvcweb.net> Wrote in message:

 It says there are no arguements

I don't see any print functions with such text, so presumably
 you're paraphrasing an exception traceback.  Please quote the
 entire traceback,  as there is usually lots of information there.
 And use copy/paste,  don't attempt to retype it.

If I had to guess, I'd say your indentation is the problem. The
 methods of a class must be indented inside the class. As written,
  you have defined no methods.

Please use text mode in your messages,  not html.  Frequently
 indentation is messed up by buggy html.

Also, please specify at least the version numbers for Python,
 your os, and anything else relevant.

--
DaveA