[Tutor] annoying directory structure

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Fri Apr 10 03:48:25 CEST 2015

On 04/09/2015 08:45 PM, Zachary Ware wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Alex Kleider <akleider at sonic.net> wrote:
>> On 2015-04-09 16:44, Dave Angel wrote:
>>

>>> for dirpath, dirnames, filenames = os.walk(  whatever ):
>>

>> I've always seen it written

>> Comments??
>
> Typo on Dave's part, I'm quite certain he meant to use 'in', since '='
> there is a SyntaxError.

Quite right.  I should have copy/pasted it from the first example
following the os.walk tag on the webpage I showed.  In fact, I think I
did paste the first 3 tokens from the tuple description earlier on that
link, and trusted my fingers to do the rest.

Sorry for the typo, but not for the advice.

--
DaveA