[Tutor] Execute on 200 line segments of CSV

Kale Good kale at kalegood.com
Fri Apr 10 02:39:11 CEST 2015

Hello,
Python newbie here; I'm trying to figure out how to get python to
execute code on 200-line chunks of a 5000 line CSV. I haven't a clue
where to start on this. So the code would execute on lines 1-200,
201-400, etc.

Thanks,
Kale

Kale Good: Guitar Instructor ♫
phillyguitarlessons.com <http://phillyguitarlessons.com>
phone: (215)260-5383

  * 4705 Baltimore Ave, Phila, PA 19143 :Mailing & Lessons
  * 1867 Frankford Ave. Phila, PA 19125 :Lessons

Google+ <https://plus.google.com/b/105422331794047992190/>
Facebook <http://facebook.com/KaleGoodGuitarStudio>
Read my article "The Seven Secrets to Six String Success
<http://www.guitarnoise.com/lesson/seven-secrets-to-six-string-success/>" at
GuitarNoise.com <http://guitarnoise.com>
Leading the Journey from No-Skills-Guitarist to Talented Musician!