[Tutor] Python and Django Web Engineering Class

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Apr 13 19:48:41 CEST 2015

Not for everybody, but this just popped up in my neck of the woods,
organized by members of my Python user group, and I though there might
be a few people here looking for something like this:

http://astrocodeschool.com/

It's one of those intensive multi-week code school formats that aren't
inexpensive. But it's taught by the primary Python instructor at UNC.
The school is also licensed by the State of North Carolina and sponsored
by Caktus Group, the largest Django development firm.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 599-3530