[Tutor] Reference last email message...

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Thu Apr 16 02:45:15 CEST 2015

On 04/15/2015 07:47 PM, Ken G. wrote:
> I just emailed that I was unable to correct a message in ModTools
> so I went to Yahoo and made the change and then approved it.
>
> Noticing it did not appear on the list, I checked the Activity Log
> in Yahoo and it was marked Bounced!
>
> Several days ago, we had another message correction and that
> too, bounced.

It's conceivable that you're referring to:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/modtools/1.0.2

But your message is so garbled that I have no idea how to respond.

You have a gmail address, but you're somehow involved with yahoo.

You refer to "the list," but never say if it's this one.

You refer to "message correction" but there's no standard way to modify
a message on python-tutor once it's mailed or posted. So perhaps the
message correction and the list you're referring to are somewhere else.

Python-tutor is a limited mailing list that only takes messages from
those who have subscribed/joined.  So perhaps you have two different
email addresses and you've registered using gmail, and are trying to
post using yahoo.

In any case, if it is ModTools, this is the wrong list to post
questions.  This list is intended for usage of the Python language and
the standard library, and while other subjects are permissible, they're
not as likely to get good responses.

I'd suggest you email to python-list at python.org a new message, starting
a new thread.  Be explicit about your question, supplying a URL when you
refer to a 3rd party package, and giving python version and OS version.
  Then show exactly what you've tried and what the result was, posting a
full traceback if you got an exception.

--
DaveA