[Tutor] sample dictionairies

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Sun Apr 19 10:16:24 CEST 2015

In a message of Sat, 18 Apr 2015 18:56:41 -0700, Jim Mooney writes:
>Where could I download Python sample dictionaries on different subjects.
>They're hard to type and I can only do small, limited ones to practice with.
>
>--
>Jim

For randomly generating data which look like addresses, I use:
http://www.generatedata.com/

While it has 'export to programming language' as a feature, Python isn't
one of the supported languages.  Which is fine.  It can export into comma
separated values, and writing a Python program to construct a dictionary
from comma separated values is easy.

Laura