[Tutor] Life Grid Implementation

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Apr 20 09:30:39 CEST 2015

niy mor <niyniyniym at gmail.com> writes:

> Is my code completing the assignment???

Does it meet the requirements when you (and other people) run the code?

> I need some *guidance* on completing my assignment.

Can you be specific about what you don't understand?

If you don't understand the requirements, that is best discussed with
your course supervisor, not us.

--
 \           “Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray.” —anonymous |
Ben Finney