[Tutor] Please disable “digest mode” before participating

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Sun Apr 26 23:15:07 CEST 2015

On 26Apr2015 15:20, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:
>On 04/26/2015 08:07 AM, Ben Finney wrote:
>>That doesn't reply to the original message. So it lacks the threading
>>provided by the “In-Reply-To” field, since you're not replying to the

Did you check the digest for Mesaage-ID headers for each message item? Most
digests lack them and as such, replies cannot be stitched together correctly.

You may have been using a mailer with a "group messages by subject"
(mis?)feature, which may have merely made it look like it worked well.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

I swear to god, officer, I'm fixing this bridge. Just go divert traffic.