[Tutor] Ancient Python versions (was: Is there a way to store and later use comparison operators (<, <=, =, >=, >) ?)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 30 07:15:26 CEST 2015

boB Stepp <robertvstepp at gmail.com> writes:

> One problem I have with searching the Python documentation is this:
> https://docs.python.org/release/2.4.4/lib/lib.html

If you actually need to read the documentation specifically for a Python
version that has not been supported since 2008, then I agree that is a
problem.

The documentation has improved since then. If you want newer-looking
documentation, maybe you should not expect it from a Python released
nearlt a decade ago?

--
 \     “Not to be absolutely certain is, I think, one of the essential |
  `\                         things in rationality.” —Bertrand Russell |