[Tutor] OT: Test to see if ibisMail app is truly sending in plain text

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 12:45:07 CEST 2015

On 1 Aug 2015 16:28, "boB Stepp" <robertvstepp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I apologize for the noise, but I felt it better to get this question
answered definitively prior to posting questions from my iPad.

> I am on a brief vacation and only brought my iPad.  I have been having a
devil of a time searching the Internet for an iPad app that will truly send
and display in plain text emails.  If someone would tell me if I have been
successful or not, I would be very appreciative!  If successful, Python
questions will soon follow.

Have you tried using the Gmail app?

I'm using the Gmail app here on my phone. I've just looked at your message,
hit reply-all and then "respond inline". Then I can see/edit the
attribution line and your message. I've not had complaints with using the
list this way (perhaps I'm inviting them now though!)