[Tutor] for loop for long numbers

Dima Kulik dexternet89 at mail.ru
Tue Aug 4 07:03:54 CEST 2015

 I want to ask user how many time he would like to make an iteration of crypt function. Also if he/she wants to do it numerous times, my code should work. So i use such code:
x = input("How many time you want to encrypt?")
for i in xrange(0,x+1):
 make_code

of course i can make rule to prevent from huge numbers but I want to make no limits.
Thanks.

--
Dima Kulik