[Tutor] Help with Pygame

franklinscottc at gmail.com franklinscottc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 00:50:18 CEST 2015

I downloaded pygame and tried testing it and it didn't work. I tried the latest version of pygame and it didn't work again. I tried moving the file to the place I think the import code gets programs from so it could open pygame. It didn't work and then I tried changing the name of the PythonX  folder. My version of python is 3.4.3, the pygame im trying to use is pygame-1.9.2a0.win32-py3.2 Nothing has worked and it gives me this message in the python shell:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python34\Lib\idlelib\Showdot.py", line 1, in <module>
    import pygame
ImportError: No module named 'pygame'

Please Help

Sent from Windows Mail